COVID Guidelines for RMAF 2021
We are committed to keeping people safe. It is our desire that you return from RMAF 2021 healthy and happy!
- Gaylord Health and Safety Cleanliness Standard.
- Tri-County Health Department Guidelines. On August 17, 2021 mask guidelines were updated for school children aged 2 or older , who are now required to wear masks while indoors. We expect this mask requirement will be mandatory in the coming weeks for all indoor gatherings. We will have the official ruling on September 1, 2021.
- CDC guidelines for Large Gatherings. "If you are not fully vaccinated and aged 2 or older, you should wear a mask in indoor public places."
- Vaccines are recommended.
- Look for turquoise stickers on exhibitor signs when masks are required to enter their room.
XpresCheck. All travelers must create an account in their patient portal. You can schedule a test in advance or walk-in before your flight. This site is especially helpful for international travelers. They are following protocols for each country which sometimes includes a lengthy questionnaire in addition to the rapid test. The costs for each test as well as hours of operation are listed on their website. Contact them directly for probable result times.
Denver International Airport Center Core
Denver International Airport, Concourse C
9100 Peña Blvd., Denver, CO80249
Telephone: 1-844-977-3725 or 1-720-445-1368
- Free COVID-19 Testing Sites in Adams, Arapahoe and Douglas Counties updated by Tri-County Health.
COVID testing near Gaylord Rockies for 24-hour turnaround. It is a good idea to schedule the test in advance using their website.
18550 Green Valley Ranch Blvd., Denver, CO 80249 720-214-1030 or
15310 E 104th Ave., Commerce City, CO 80022 303-928-4084