Exhibitor Registration Dates
Early registration for RMAF 2020 Exhibitors begins February 3, 2020. New Exhibitor registration begins March 2, 2020. Exhibitor registration ends August 31, 2020.
Please Read Below Prior to Logging Into RMAF Exhibitor Account
Each Room Owner is entitled to host six (6) Exhibitors per room (including themselves), and each Exhibitor is entitled to be listed in six (6) different rooms. Exhibitors are entitled to four (4) Exhibitor badges per room.
Registration Instructions for Exhibitors and Room Owners
- Each Exhibitor must create an account. If you had an exhibitor account after 2006, DO NOT CREATE A NEW ONE. Use the same login information as last year. Click on the Create New Account link on the right to create a new account.
- Follow the instructions under the Exhibitor Registration page and click continue when complete. You may update your information at any time by clicking on the Exhibitor Login and updating your account.
- The Room Owner(s) must add you as an Exhibitor for each room you are sharing. An email invitation will be sent to you for each room. Upon acceptance, your record will be updated.
Room Owners Only
- View Exhibitor Floorplans for room availability and note your room preferences.
- Phone Show Director Marjorie Baumert at 303-393-7918 or email to [email protected] to book your preferred room. Your record will then be updated to reflect room selection and amount due.
- Download the Contract and Furniture Removal forms and submit them online, email to [email protected] or mail to RMAF, 363 Cook St., Denver, CO 80206.
Exhibit Spaces (All Exhibitors)
This list contains all rooms and vendor booths that you will be exhibiting in and does not include any room in which you are the Room or Vendor Owner. You will be able to accept shared requests from Room and Vendor Owners from this link. If you are not listed, please contact the Room Owner to send you an invitation to share the space.
Additional Exhibitors (Room and Vendor Owners)
ONLY Room and Vendor Owners can add Exhibitors to the room. You will need the company name and email address to complete this form.
This information is what will be shown online when your company name is clicked on the Exhibitor List. After you enter the below information, click UPDATE.
- Exhibitor Information
- Your Company Logo it must be no larger than 250px wide or high and .gif, .png, .jpg, .pjep, or .bmp formats only.
- Exhibitor Bio (description of your company and products)
Omni Logistics (Omni Logistics has acquired Omni Logistics and is in the process of updating the forms.)
4555 Geneva St., Denver, CO 80238
Warehouse Delivery Hours: Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm
Telephone: 385-215-7025 Fax: 385-215-7032
Email: [email protected]
Click Here to go directly to the Omni Logistics Website
Shipping Instructions 2019